Sunday, June 8, 2014

starting

The thing I want to start with is to say I am by no means a professional gamer. I tend to be more casual and always looking for something fun and interesting to play. To be fair I recently started getting into Achievements when it comes to video games. The idea that getting 100% on achievements is sometimes less time consuming than truly 100 percenting a game like i did in my childhood. This blog will attempt to give my insight on the games I play and if I believe they are worth your  time to play based on playability and the achievements. I will make these distinctions very well known but for now just wanted to get this first starter blog up before i started writing about other games. I tend to play shooters first followed by sandbox and then sports games. If possible i will take suggestions on what to write about after my next post which will be about both FIFA 14 and Max The Curse of Brotherhood. I will always try to have a current title to talk about but I wont pass up deals i find with games I typically miss out on. If you read this thank you and hope you read when I post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment